jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I wrote a review and it was 100% unique and as was first published on Hubpages a

1. Ted Dibiase profile image55
    Ted Dibiaseposted 7 years ago

I wrote a review and it was 100% unique and as was first published on Hubpages and indexed

by google on hubpages, i know because I checked, so can someone please tell me how the hell it can be marked as duplicate.

I wrote the article 100% from the ground up, passed copyscape like 5 times before submitting.... ????

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

Don't have an exact answer,but if your article matches a percentage of keywords as used in another article, it will sometimes be categorized as duplicated. Example; I wrote photography articles for another online web organization before I switched over to Hubpages. Some of these articles were very similar to the ones on Hubpages, therefore some of my hub articles came up as duplicated.

Contact the Hub pages support staff and present your argument for clarification as you make a strong point and seem to have done your homework by using copyscape.
    Sorry that this is the best answer that I can give you at this time.

3. Chris Crow profile image61
    Chris Crowposted 7 years ago

I did a quick search using a few lines from your hubpages article on Google and it looks like the ezine articles with similar language may be where the problem lies.  I am no expert at this, but it looks like the ezine articles you published may be too similar to the article you wrote on hubpages.  Trying to help here.  Is hubpages staff saying the article is a duplicate or who is?

4. anuragweb18 profile image59
    anuragweb18posted 7 years ago

Yes i agree that you would have written an unique article of your own but sometimes actually..the keywords which we use and sometimes even our content get matched to others. As a result of which it may get considered as a copied content..

working