jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

SEO, is it genuine way to make your site popular?

1. Vishaaa profile image76
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

SEO, is it genuine way to make your site popular?

2. schttrj profile image60
    schttrjposted 7 years ago

You have to understand the meaning of the term SEO first of all.

What is SEO? SEO is convincing the search engines that your site is one of the best in the particular niche.

And SEO only occurs when you have already done a lot of marketing and a good amount of visitors are already coming to your site.

So, first work on getting traffic and making your site popular in several places, SEO will automatically occur.

3. sebusharma profile image58
    sebusharmaposted 7 years ago
  4. dablufox profile image56
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

Good SEO will grant your content the 'opportunity' to become popular.

You could have the best SEO but people can still click of your content if it stinks.

5. moneytoplist profile image59
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

I believe it is one of the best ways. If you use correct keywords you page will be visited by the people who need exactly what the page offers. It is win-win situation -- you get targeted traffic and the user finds what he is looking for.

6. serif profile image60
    serifposted 5 years ago

Yes absolutely. SEO is a good way to make  website popular. SEO helps to  increase search engine page rank. Also it helps to increase huge web traffic. I got SEO service for my small business website, after getting SEO, i got more web traffic and became my site popular.I got best SEO service at http://www.tucktail.com/increase-website-traffic/ ....