jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you like best in being a salesman

1. profile image47
    cmabasheerposted 7 years ago

What do you like best in being a salesman

2. profile image47
    cmabasheerposted 7 years ago

?    Quick study, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.

3. muftdagyan profile image57
    muftdagyanposted 7 years ago

being a salesman you learn the power of Convincing people  and know more about human psychology. I think learning is the best part of being a salesmean.

4. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

The best thing about being a salesman is the memorable relationships that you get to forge with your customers, and the satisfaction you feel when you are able to make them happy. That is probably the best thing I love about being a salesman, because our role is to satisfy our customers and when you pull that off, a wonderful feeling is created.

5. Don_Johnny profile image71
    Don_Johnnyposted 6 years ago

Well it's been a while since last time i logged in here and 9 months since this question has been asked. It is late for an answer now but i will still write it...
    I have to admit that i am done being a salesman, but after a few years doing this job, i think i can say something significant about it.
    Being a salesman gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of people. This is the most important thing for your career. As a salesman you get to know peoples of all kinds. I personally had clients who are actors, people with influence or other known peoples. With some of them i keep in touch. You never know when you will need they're services.
    Second, you learn by practice how to manipulate peoples, how to ask something in order to get the desired answer... try to apply this in your day by day life and you'll see a lot of things going in your favor.
    For those who are beginners, through this job, you get to be more sociable.
    There are many things i liked being a salesman...

working