jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which niche is really paying well in terms of CPC (Cost Per click)?

1. speedbird profile image74
    speedbirdposted 7 years ago

Which niche is really paying well in terms of CPC (Cost Per click)?

2. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

The answer is, as one might expect, somewhat complicated wink. I do use a method for my own articles that combines keyword and AdWords research which I will be writing an article about soon (I have a few others in the series to write first). There are literally thousands of niches that pay well, the key is in figuring out the ones in which you're proficient and then researching them to find which will be the most lucrative, as well as which particular keywords are the most likely to bring in lucrative clicks. If you pick niches solely based on what you think they could earn you and don't have any kind of knowledge or competence in that niche, then there will be no lasting success any way you go about it.

3. rumbling profile image49
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

In very broad terms health, insurance and loans pays well in general

4. dablufox profile image54
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

Yacht Insurance, but good luck trying to get a click.

I think it's wrong trying to find high click value, much better look for traffic without the killer competition and write content with the adsense modules in mind.

Have some cool tricks on one of my hubs of finding cool niches which provide really impressive click through rates.

working