How do I connect with Tweeter and Facebook and kontra to being more traffic to m

1. Nu Phoenix Rising profile image57
    Nu Phoenix Risingposted 7 years ago

How do I connect with Tweeter and Facebook
    and kontra to being more traffic to my hubs. Thanks

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4752946_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    sasikrishnaposted 7 years ago

In my point of view, no use of twitter and facebook for kontera.  Really it wont work out.  Try to draw more search engine visits to your content and that will only give more fruitful results for you.  It is my own experience.  Twitter and Facebook may improve traffic, but no in 95% cases.

3. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

If you havnt already then you need to set up accounts with Twitter and Facebook. Then everytime you publish a hub there is a section at the bottom which allows you to link your hubs to these networks. you can also press the 'Tweet this' button at the top of your hub in the right hand corner, or the 'Like' button for facebook which is right next to it. I use both Facebook and Twitter to link my hubs and i get a lot of traffic from them. As for Kontera they are not a site in which you can link hubs to, they put advertisments on your hubs like Google Adsense, you can sign up with Kontera through the affiliate settings on your account page.

working