jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best time of the day to submit hubs to gain more traffic?

1. jujanester profile image77
    jujanesterposted 7 years ago

What is the best time of the day to submit hubs to gain more traffic?

please also tell me your country time

2. smcopywrite profile image28
    smcopywriteposted 7 years ago

i havent figured that one out yet. everyone is everywhere on different time zones so i suppose it would depend on a lot of variables including your content.

there is a twitter app that tweets your information at the ideal time to for the most followers so i suppose someone could figure out the best time to submit your hubs for the most traffic.

i would be interested in reading a hub on this one. will search the internet for an answer

3. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I find i get more traffic when i submit my hub links to twitter and facebook around 10am. I live in the UK.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image76
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is a specific time that is beneficial for submitting your hub.  I may make a difference if you were only targeting a certain geographical group of people or market. 

Example if your target market is USA then you may notice a higher peak in numbers if you submit during the day then at night. But there is no yard stick to measure such differences easily.

5. Ben_Anderson profile image58
    Ben_Andersonposted 7 years ago

Right now...

...Think about it, if you kept asking yourself the same question, would you be posting hubs?

Endline - don't worry about time-zones. It's where and if people see your hubs that'll drive traffic to them.

For example: hubpages, facebook, twitter, your blog!

6. ClickrNet profile image57
    ClickrNetposted 7 years ago

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter is probably your best bet. I would say facebook followed by myspace and wordpress.

7. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

I find this question funny , since I have been pondering the same thing for a few days now.
    Most of my readers are from the US, so I find it useful to post in the morning during workdays (it seems many of us are spending too much time on HP besides doing our work..I do).

On weekends and on some days I post at night, like now but I'm, way too tired (it's 11:04pm) for the benefit of my overseas readers.
    Try this: write two hubs and post them on the same day one in the am and one in the pm and check visitors. This may give you some idea. Note; both hubs must be similar in content and in length.
    Right now I have several unpublished hubs on which I am trying this.

working