jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why would you follow a Marijuana Reform advocate when you clearly believe in the

1. Horatio Baccus profile image60
    Horatio Baccusposted 7 years ago

Why would you follow a Marijuana Reform advocate when you clearly believe in the prohibition?

Why follow a Marijuana Reform advocate when you clearly believe in the prohibition and enjoy denying jobs to people in a desperate economic situation?

2. ugagirl66 profile image83
    ugagirl66posted 7 years ago

Mostly because indifference to others opinions make the world go around. Just because I do not agree with someones behavior does not make them non-existent to the human race or any less of a contributor. Believe it or not, you can learn something from every person you encounter in life. I am open minded enough to learn from everyone and not just the ones whom conform with my beliefs or opinions. It's not my desire to judge. It is my curiosity in what they could contribute in their form of writing that has my interest. But , thanks for the question and I hope this answer gives you an open minded insight to your question.

Great question! Have a super day.

3. lazko profile image60
    lazkoposted 7 years ago

"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway."
    Mother Teresa

4. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 7 years ago

If you mean why would you follow one on HubPages, then it could simply be that you think their writing is worthy of being read.  I follow an atheist, because I love his writing, and it helps me to understand those who think about things differently than I might.  I also follow Christians who think/write differently from me.  I don't necessarily feel that we must all think the same way about all things.  But, I find every human being fascinating and valuable and love to know what "makes them tick" as it were.  I think that's why lots of us follow folks who may have differing ideas from our own.  smile

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 7 years ago

This is a very unclear and badly worded question.  Do you mean why would you follow them on this site?  Because one thing about a person doesn't define the whole human being.

working