jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to promote my website online so that large no. of potential visitors can go

1. asnitin profile image58
    asnitinposted 6 years ago

How to promote my website online so that large no. of potential visitors can  go through it.

2. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 6 years ago

simply use free ads. there are lot of websites that you can put free ads to promote your website. Use google to find out more.
    I hope it helps.

3. marketingmomentum profile image38
    marketingmomentumposted 6 years ago

Great question Asnitin. Let me see if I can shed some light on your issue. Theres actually a very easy answer to your question. All depending on what kind of website and or blog you have, you can promote your website through Social Media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Squidoo, and lets not forget Hub Pages just to name a few. With these sites you can provide quality content that will explain or even give FREE advise on what it is that you are doing. In that content you can provide links to your Blog or Website. Now theres one thing to remember, these are social community sites. So if you intend to do the hard sell approach, this might not be the best avenue for you. And the reason I say that is you have to be a part of that community. You have to interact with the community just as you would outside the web. So my advise is if you are just starting out on your journey, then Social Marketing is the way to go. Good Luck. smile

Your In Success,

Makeem Hampton

4. A Healthier You profile image56
    A Healthier Youposted 6 years ago

You have to maximize both your on-site search engine optimization and off-site content creation... The whole aim of marketing effectively is to use as many channels of marketing as cohesively as possible...(e.g., if you have a blog and make a post, also create a FB message driving back to it.  You may also want to make a YouTube video about the same title, which should be keyword loaded)

The key is to blanket the internet with relevant content that answers the question that a searcher is asking... Factoring in your searcher is almost as important as the actual content.  People learn differently in many distinct ways.  Therefore, by using various modalities to market your message, the more able you are to connect with "the whole" essence of your searcher!

5. ricoramiro profile image58
    ricoramiroposted 6 years ago

Include relevant videos from Youtube.  It's very easy to set-up using the embed feature.  I started doing this today and traffic has picked up on my blog and hubpages already.

6. ave212 profile image61
    ave212posted 6 years ago

Your best bet is to try and build lots of backlinks to your site on a regular basis in order to rank highly in the search engines and gain free organic traffic.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Getting-Backlinks

working