jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do to choose keywords?

1. Andrew Gubb profile image67
    Andrew Gubbposted 6 years ago

What do you do to choose keywords?

What do YOU do. smile

Love, Andrew.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I'm one of the writers here who writes about what they know.  I don't go chasing some supposedly important phrase or topic purported to be the "it" thing to write about.

3. cmahan profile image81
    cmahanposted 6 years ago

It varies for me. I have content where I am writing about what I know and like. There is creative writing as well. It really depends on what my goal and focus is since I write different things for different reasons.

When I am in need of keywords and SEO content, I use the keyword tool offered through google.

4. chillingbreeze profile image38
    chillingbreezeposted 6 years ago

I write, what I love to write or share, keyword selection is a matter of SEO and after completing my Hub I search keywords. You can use Google Adword keyword research tool.  Try it may you get help.

5. Rob Bell profile image75
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

I like to write a page and then go to Google Keyword Tool to see if I need to change or add any.  This ensures the words I am using are actually being searched for at the engines.

If a word has good demand I then check out the competition by entering it in Google search and checking the page rank of some of the results.  I use Google PR checker.

6. zippot profile image60
    zippotposted 6 years ago

this website answered many questions check out the forums so any answers and the first month is free