jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is SEO content and How do I write an SEO Content?

1. articlesocean profile image60
    articlesoceanposted 5 years ago

What is SEO content and How do I write an SEO Content?

Are there specific keyword used in SEO content.

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

SEO means search engine optimized. 

First you research keywords using tools like google insights and the keyword tool to see what people are searching for and the phrases they are using

When you find the right keywords then you write an informative and useful article using those keywords as subheadings or within the natural text of your hub. 

Never keyword stuff or engage in other such nonsense as it will get you penalized. 

I have written a few hubs on SEO for beginner's feel free to check them out as they will help you get familiar with the tools and how to use them.

3. newseotactics profile image58
    newseotacticsposted 5 years ago

SEO content just means your content is optimized for search engines, usually Google. This means you use things like keywords and meta tags. There are tons of great articles on here and other blogs that can give you more detail on exactly how to do these things.

1. articlesocean profile image60
      articlesoceanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's exactly what i have done with my website content but i am not sure if i have done the correct SEO. is it possible if you can take a look at my content. Thank you.

4. jhapawan profile image51
    jhapawanposted 4 years ago

SEO, an acronym of Search Engine Optimisation, is a technique used to improve ranking of a website in Google or in other search engines. Basically, SEO content writing is to serve the very core objective of SEO as defined. Means, SEO content should be seo specific, that is, to write contents according to keywords specified. However, cautious should be maintained while including keywords. You cannot/should not stuff SEO content with keywords.

How to write SEO content?

well, if you CAN write, then you can write contents related to SEO. This is not a rocket science at all. it's as simple to understand (if you know write well) as reading A,B,C of English alphabet.

YES, there are specif keywords to be used in SEO content writing.

BUT, keywords can be prioritized according to their relevance of inclusion in contents. So, basically there are two types of keywords - PRIORITIZED and SECONDARY keyword/s.

PRIORITIZED keyword/s is/are usually placed in title and the first para of content, while the SECONDARY ones can be placed anywhere in the content, one or two times (depending on the length of content or as instructed).