jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

For a starter,how much do we have to put into our work to get a decent monthly p

1. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

For a starter,how much do we have to put into our work to get a decent monthly payment?

2. wengfeng1989 profile image60
    wengfeng1989posted 6 years ago

how much do we have to put into our work to get a decent monthly payment?
    I also have the same question, i am a starter too

3. julia1978 profile image57
    julia1978posted 6 years ago

You have to want it that bad first of all. I am new to this too. It gonna take a lot of time and effort to get there, nothing comes that easy. I would honestly say it depends on what you want to get out of it. As anything always goes, it always takes time,and a lot of effort.
    I am also trying many differnt things and the too will take time before i see anything from them, I will how ever keep you up to date on everything i find that is working, I wont keep you in the dark. As I have mentioned before I think it is wrong to charge for imformation that should be free anyway.
    How ever in the mean time I stumbled on one little thing that seems to be ok, you wont make a lot of money at all, but het in my eyes every little bit couts, and yes it works! here is the link.You may need to copy paste it.
    Here it is check it out
    http://www.youdata.com/join/juliahodgdon

Till later good luck, love and light to you

4. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I think you would have to write around 800 hubs (with at least 75% of them in good quality) to get a decent paycheck. Honestly, I don't think anyone saying "I want to earn money on Hubpages" can do so immediately. Maybe over an extended period of time, who knows. . .

5. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

A lot, you improve as you write, and you need to make sure you have decent good hubs. It's work, work and more work.

Nothing ever comes easy, hard work is required.

working