jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a legitimate way to work online and earn a steady small income without

1. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Is there a legitimate way to work online and earn a steady small income without big $$$ upfront?

Got a broken leg and thought to pass the time I might see if anyone has had experience with a for real online job that paid regularly sans the BS.  Not looking for a 'get rich' type of thing.  Just something to fill the void.  Thanks in advance.

2. kirsteno profile image59
    kirstenoposted 6 years ago

Try going to Demand Studios.  I write for them.  You get paid for articles.  Pay is twice per week.  They are the sole income for our family of three.

3. Robert_Truitt1 profile image55
    Robert_Truitt1posted 6 years ago

There are many opportunities online that allow you to make an income without paying any up fees. Most of these companies that ask for upfront fees are really scams. Like was said by kirsteno, Demand Studio is a great way to make money online they allow you to write articles and you get paid. I have also started a blog that have different kinds of online jobs that you can do from home without paying a upfront fee just to get the job.

4. NaomiClarke profile image57
    NaomiClarkeposted 6 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that you broke your leg!

You can work from home for virtual companies that hire workers for a variety of work jobs. Some examples include customer service, virtual assistant and freelance editing. Here's an article that gives more details:

http://yourbestjobnowblog.com/2011/04/w … essionals/

5. goddess888 profile image78
    goddess888posted 6 years ago

You can work at home - register at odesk. On the side, Try joining and referring your friends:

6. profile image55
    venedictposted 4 years ago

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing, Youtube,
    data -entry and other such ways.You can also start a business if you are interested.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with http://www.goresellers.com/ ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy  to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.Hope my experience will be useful for you.