jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who makes more money? Google or Facebook?

1. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Who makes more money?  Google or Facebook?

Sometimes questions like these just pop into my head.  Often I will try to research and write a hub about it.  But other times the research is too difficult, and I throw it out here.  Answer doesn't have to be scientific, just your opinion or guess.

2. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

They both make far too much! wink  I mean how on earth can they possibly spend that kind of cash??

3. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

HMM, I think google make a lot but facebook charges you on their site if your are a game player to get extra credits and such, they are making millions from this....

4. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

My guess would be Google, they practically have a monopoly in some areas.

5. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Currently, Google makes waaaaay more per click then Facebook does. Most of this is through affiliate status and the rest is because Facebook does not get involved in advertising nearly as much as Google does.   Facebook really doesn't have to worry... read more

6. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Facebook brings in more revenue and profit, though Google is worth more (at the moment).

I just wrote this hub about it smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/Facebook-or-Goo … More-Money

7. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Theres still alot of folks that dont use facebook or tools that go with it.... my guess would be google, they have a www global monopoly as a search engine... including their pay per click ads amongst many many other functions smile

8. neojr profile image59
    neojrposted 6 years ago

That's a good question...

I think both make a lot of money, but Google probably beats Facebook at this moment.

Who knows?...

9. Adams-ebooks profile image68
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

There adwords and adsense programs clean up...

Catching up quick.. Mostly games but the advertising platform is becoming more expensive for clicks and keywords.

Wouldn't mind a cheeky 10% of each smile