jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How should one find their nichè?

1. Ashley924 profile image57
    Ashley924posted 6 years ago

How should one find their nichè?

2. dablufox profile image54
    dablufoxposted 6 years ago

Filter by traffic, competition and then interest.

First it pays to ascertain whether your 'specific micro niche' has enough traffic, then find out what the competition is like, then decide if you find the topic interesting enough to write about and perform in depth research on.

http://hubpages.com/hub/perform-super-e … e-research

I strongly suggest anyone who is serious about making money to invest in a keyword research program called Market Samurai and make using this amazing tool and learning the in's and outs of keywords research, competition research and other cool and sneaky internet marketing techniques you can use with this powerful keyword and marketing software.

3. gusmang profile image58
    gusmangposted 6 years ago

do some research or use some software that can help you to find your niche. Choosing a niche is easy but finding a profitable niche is more difficult.
    What do you like to talk about? It can be your niche, but do not be too general.

4. Marcy-Lipton profile image60
    Marcy-Liptonposted 6 years ago

I imagine there are many ways to answer this question but here is one that works for me.

Go to Google keyword search tool:
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Oh by the way, when you put in your keyword phrase or keyword and hit "search" then I want you to go to the left side of the screen and scroll down a little.

I want you to on UN-click "broad" and click "exact", to get a more accurate number of what people are looking for.

and pay more attention to your local numbers (which means only the US) then the global numbers

now once you're there, there are two ways to go about this;

1 st. you can type in some preset ideas that you like and find out the search volume for a particular keyword phrase in that category.

example: if you are into dog care.

You type "dog Care" into the search tool.

you find that 1000 people search for "miniature poodle hair treatment" a month locally (means only in the US).

you find this information to be interesting

2 nd. You can type in verbs and adjectives and let the search tool tell you what people are looking for. ( this is my preferred way)

example: you type in "find"

You find that 1000 people search for "find best Honolulu hotels" a month locally (means only in the US).

you find this information to be interesting
    ------
    ideally you want 3 to 5 keywords in one sub niche that you can work with that gets a fair amount of traffic each and every month.

you want to find out the "exact" search volume for each keyword "locally"

you found a hungry market, that's half the battle, now you must evaluate your competition.

For more information about this: http://aizaku.com/seo-positioning-step-by-step

good luck with all your endeavors

5. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Are you trying to figure out what niche your business fits into, or are you trying to think of some ideas of niches you could start a business in?

6. profile image48
    8upIndustryposted 6 years ago

First pick a field/sector. Bounce ideas off friends they can help you think about subjects in a different manner than you would by yourself. Free assoication using the sectors terminology can help spontaneous thoughts capable of novelity. This novelity sheds light on unexpected venues for profitability within a particular sector. Form a mastermind and other techniques discussed in the Laws of Success in 16 Lessons. Focus the mastermind on idenitifing niches through discussion of current achievements in the sector which the niche will be in. Research and read as much material as possible on the field which the niche will be based.

7. skip55 profile image81
    skip55posted 6 years ago

Finding a niche? That is easy. What is it that has always made a person happy, smile, feel comfortable? Follow that. There is the niche

working