How Can I Increase the traffic in my website? Any suggestions?
You're got a few options:
1. create some PPC ads through Adwords or a similar site
2. promote your site through your signature on forum posts
3. twitter marketing - you need to get some followers first though
3. start doing some SEO tactics to make your site more easily found by organic searchers.
There are many SEO options open to you. Everything from buying valuable backlinks to optimizing your website so it is as SEO friendly as can be.
David is right.
You can go to google and youtube to get more information on how to do each method that he mentioned.
look around aizaku.com, they have plenty of articles on how to drive traffic to your website or blog,
it's all free and you don't have to opt in to any of those e-mail newsletters
good luck in your seo endeavors
Suggestions; Shetoldme, RedGage, Traffup and IMAutomator. These sites allow you to post links and are free.
Shetoldme and Redgage also pay you on your ppc's.
Traffup and IMAutomator are for linking as they submit your links to other sites, mostly social networks.
Shetoldme is highly ranked by Google, RedGage is OK and Traffup is a close third.
There are several traffic exchange websites advertised on my Business website http://www.tlynn6420.ws I am constantly adding new ones so stay updated!
You can start learning how to get traffic and backlinks, Seo etc on my blog - very informative at http://0ms.info - The online Marketing Secrets. Do take a look, there are tons of useful info you can learned there. Good Luck!
thanks to all suggestions.
try also to visit this site to earn more money online working at home http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/
1) Be more focused on SEO. Search engines are basics in our times.
2) Exchange links with other similar sites.
3) Create Facebook profile for your page.
4) Add page to pressels pages ;-)
I have written a hub about it, you may try some of these
http://trafficcreator.hubpages.com/hub/ … ur-Website
Focus on SEO..
1) Do Link Building and exchange links with quality websites.
2) Do social bookmarking and engage in other social media activities like blog commenting, forum participation, guest blogging etc.
3) Create a Facebook fanpage for your business and promote it.
4) Participate on twitter.
5) Create videos related to your business and submit on various video sharing websites.
6) Add fresh content to your website frequently that appeals the users and generate more traffic to the website.
There are a number of simple ways to do this:
1) Ensure your pages are SEO optimised so that the search engines pick up the key terms you are trying to index for
2) Make sure you have an RSS feed of new content and submit this to the RSS aggregators
3) Ensure your best content/pages are in the social bookmarking sites
4) Create some articles about your sites content and backlink to your main site
5) Perform steps 1-3 on your articles
6) Buy some traffic (PPC, stumbleupon, banner campaigns etc...)
Hope this helps!
For the good place to increase the website traffic ,
Just visit this site http://www.tucktail.com/increase-website-traffic/ ,here it gives the best way to increase traffic through SEO techniques with keyword generator that is adding more keywords for your website & easily your website is submit to popular Search Engines like Google , yahoo etc.......
by Donnacha C7 years ago
hello....I hope someone can help me with my question... Though an avid Hubpages fan, I have registered with SheToldMe as well, in the hope of getting more traffic....I`ve already seen other hubbers there and when I`ve...
by OSBERT JOEL C4 years ago
Hi everyone,I have started a blog few months back. I couldnot get much views. Is there any way to increase the traffic?
by Shil19783 years ago
What are the basics of SEO that every website owner should know?
by jtyler6 years ago
Almost all of mine comes from this website. How could I get information out, and what could some other sources be for me?
by kirstenblog7 years ago
Experts, How long does a website with self hosted blog and other bells and whistles take to earn?My hubby is the web builder, my task is to do the seo stuff so I gotta learn it first! My first plan is to post good...
by Kylyssa Shay2 years ago
I just wasted 2.5 healthy, productive workdays researching and writing SEO-friendly index page content for people who wasted my time instead of being honest about what they felt about my potential contributions. When I...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.