How Can I Increase the traffic in my website? Any suggestions?
You're got a few options:
1. create some PPC ads through Adwords or a similar site
2. promote your site through your signature on forum posts
3. twitter marketing - you need to get some followers first though
3. start doing some SEO tactics to make your site more easily found by organic searchers.
There are many SEO options open to you. Everything from buying valuable backlinks to optimizing your website so it is as SEO friendly as can be.
David is right.
You can go to google and youtube to get more information on how to do each method that he mentioned.
look around aizaku.com, they have plenty of articles on how to drive traffic to your website or blog,
it's all free and you don't have to opt in to any of those e-mail newsletters
good luck in your seo endeavors
Suggestions; Shetoldme, RedGage, Traffup and IMAutomator. These sites allow you to post links and are free.
Shetoldme and Redgage also pay you on your ppc's.
Traffup and IMAutomator are for linking as they submit your links to other sites, mostly social networks.
Shetoldme is highly ranked by Google, RedGage is OK and Traffup is a close third.
There are several traffic exchange websites advertised on my Business website http://www.tlynn6420.ws I am constantly adding new ones so stay updated!
You can start learning how to get traffic and backlinks, Seo etc on my blog - very informative at http://0ms.info - The online Marketing Secrets. Do take a look, there are tons of useful info you can learned there. Good Luck!
thanks to all suggestions.
try also to visit this site to earn more money online working at home http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/
1) Be more focused on SEO. Search engines are basics in our times.
2) Exchange links with other similar sites.
3) Create Facebook profile for your page.
4) Add page to pressels pages ;-)
I have written a hub about it, you may try some of these
http://trafficcreator.hubpages.com/hub/ … ur-Website
Focus on SEO..
1) Do Link Building and exchange links with quality websites.
2) Do social bookmarking and engage in other social media activities like blog commenting, forum participation, guest blogging etc.
3) Create a Facebook fanpage for your business and promote it.
4) Participate on twitter.
5) Create videos related to your business and submit on various video sharing websites.
6) Add fresh content to your website frequently that appeals the users and generate more traffic to the website.
There are a number of simple ways to do this:
1) Ensure your pages are SEO optimised so that the search engines pick up the key terms you are trying to index for
2) Make sure you have an RSS feed of new content and submit this to the RSS aggregators
3) Ensure your best content/pages are in the social bookmarking sites
4) Create some articles about your sites content and backlink to your main site
5) Perform steps 1-3 on your articles
6) Buy some traffic (PPC, stumbleupon, banner campaigns etc...)
Hope this helps!
For the good place to increase the website traffic ,
Just visit this site http://www.tucktail.com/increase-website-traffic/ ,here it gives the best way to increase traffic through SEO techniques with keyword generator that is adding more keywords for your website & easily your website is submit to popular Search Engines like Google , yahoo etc.......
Blogging is an art. Every blogger has some ideas to write the best content for their readers. How to promote blog posts? Is the first question for all new bloggers? After doing proper Keyword research, we prepare content to publish in our blog. What next after publishing this content, now the main task will start. We should promote blog posts on various platforms to get maximum exposure and to generate traffic to our blog. I had been stressing on consistent blogging on a few of my previous posts which are very important to maintain a blog with consistent traffic. Here are the basic points to get better traffic.
1. Promote On Search Engines
2. Make good SEO to rank your posts in search engines
3. Publish your new article at regular intervals
4. Promote and Publish On Social Networking Sites
5. The right time to post on social media
6. Using HashTags for social media postings
7. Create blog profiles on social media
8. Build your circle
9. Answer questions with your blog posts in forums
10. Get your blog on Social Bookmarking sites
11. Build your email list
12. Newsletters to Promote Your Blog
13. Interlinking Your Posts
14. Get Backlinks from Other Blog’s Post
15. Answer every comment you get on your pages
The above-given points are working well.
by OSBERT JOEL C 6 years ago
Hi everyone,I have started a blog few months back. I couldnot get much views. Is there any way to increase the traffic?
by rob_allen 8 years ago
Any SEO Tips in how to promote your HUBS outside HP?
by Jimut Dhali 7 years ago
I heard many times about promoting your hub, and making it SEO friendly or SEO optimized. How to do that exactly? And what to do?
by biochemi 3 months ago
Why don't you try a SEO tool such as http://www.reachsolutions.co.nz/seo-tools/
by Shil1978 5 years ago
What are the basics of SEO that every website owner should know?
by Will Apse 6 weeks ago
Quote:Google is very suspicious of anything that increases a sites search rank. It suspects some possible spammy search engine optimization tricks might be at work so it will flag the web site and cause its search rank to fluctuate wildly ....https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-su …...
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|