How Can I Increase the traffic in my website? Any suggestions?
You're got a few options:
1. create some PPC ads through Adwords or a similar site
2. promote your site through your signature on forum posts
3. twitter marketing - you need to get some followers first though
3. start doing some SEO tactics to make your site more easily found by organic searchers.
There are many SEO options open to you. Everything from buying valuable backlinks to optimizing your website so it is as SEO friendly as can be.
David is right.
You can go to google and youtube to get more information on how to do each method that he mentioned.
look around aizaku.com, they have plenty of articles on how to drive traffic to your website or blog,
it's all free and you don't have to opt in to any of those e-mail newsletters
good luck in your seo endeavors
Suggestions; Shetoldme, RedGage, Traffup and IMAutomator. These sites allow you to post links and are free.
Shetoldme and Redgage also pay you on your ppc's.
Traffup and IMAutomator are for linking as they submit your links to other sites, mostly social networks.
Shetoldme is highly ranked by Google, RedGage is OK and Traffup is a close third.
There are several traffic exchange websites advertised on my Business website http://www.tlynn6420.ws I am constantly adding new ones so stay updated!
You can start learning how to get traffic and backlinks, Seo etc on my blog - very informative at http://0ms.info - The online Marketing Secrets. Do take a look, there are tons of useful info you can learned there. Good Luck!
thanks to all suggestions.
try also to visit this site to earn more money online working at home http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/
1) Be more focused on SEO. Search engines are basics in our times.
2) Exchange links with other similar sites.
3) Create Facebook profile for your page.
4) Add page to pressels pages ;-)
I have written a hub about it, you may try some of these
http://trafficcreator.hubpages.com/hub/ … ur-Website
Focus on SEO..
1) Do Link Building and exchange links with quality websites.
2) Do social bookmarking and engage in other social media activities like blog commenting, forum participation, guest blogging etc.
3) Create a Facebook fanpage for your business and promote it.
4) Participate on twitter.
5) Create videos related to your business and submit on various video sharing websites.
6) Add fresh content to your website frequently that appeals the users and generate more traffic to the website.
There are a number of simple ways to do this:
1) Ensure your pages are SEO optimised so that the search engines pick up the key terms you are trying to index for
2) Make sure you have an RSS feed of new content and submit this to the RSS aggregators
3) Ensure your best content/pages are in the social bookmarking sites
4) Create some articles about your sites content and backlink to your main site
5) Perform steps 1-3 on your articles
6) Buy some traffic (PPC, stumbleupon, banner campaigns etc...)
Hope this helps!
For the good place to increase the website traffic ,
Just visit this site http://www.tucktail.com/increase-website-traffic/ ,here it gives the best way to increase traffic through SEO techniques with keyword generator that is adding more keywords for your website & easily your website is submit to popular Search Engines like Google , yahoo etc.......
by OSBERT JOEL C 5 years ago
Hi everyone,I have started a blog few months back. I couldnot get much views. Is there any way to increase the traffic?
by Shil1978 4 years ago
What are the basics of SEO that every website owner should know?
by Jimut Dhali 5 years ago
I heard many times about promoting your hub, and making it SEO friendly or SEO optimized. How to do that exactly? And what to do?
by mistu4u 5 years ago
What changes can I make to increase the falling traffic to my article? My articles are already featured. It has all kind of capsules except video. What kind of changes can I further make to increase the falling traffic?
by Susan Reid 13 months ago
Has writing for search engines killed, creativity, communication, common sense?Same company. Same products/services. But opening new office (franchise) in new location. Being asked to make website for new branch 100% unique from "parent" branch site. Being told "we're not...
by Paddy 5 months ago
I've just finished boot camp recently and I feel like I have started my journey.I have yet to achieve any meaningful kind of traffic to my hubs, but I figure I'm just starting out and these things take time. My question to everyone is how do you find the most success on HubPages.What resources...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|