jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What's the weirdest job interview question you had to answer?

1. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What's the weirdest job interview question you had to answer?

2. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Where do you see youself in 5 years.

I know it doesn't seem odd, but at 16 years old, interviewing for Sonic Drive-In. My initial thought was "not here, that's for sure"

3. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

My madien name is really quite Italian. When going to a job interview one summer while I was in college the manager of the fast food restaurant I was applying at asked me, "Is your family in the mob?" 

Needless to say, I was quite beside myself.

4. d_mckenna925 profile image57
    d_mckenna925posted 6 years ago

I was asked if I had any children, which kind of surprised me. It's clearly not legal to ask such questions, and I didn't get the job. Kind of annoying. Should have lied.

5. PoliCommandments profile image58
    PoliCommandmentsposted 6 years ago

You are given a scale and 6 weights.  5 weigh the same, but one is different.  In two tries, how do you pick out the weight that is different from the rest?

1. freecampingaussie profile image64
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What job were you after ? & did you get the job ?

6. profile image50
    cloverangelsposted 6 years ago

Hm, my dad is quite famous in the city I'm currently living, and during the job interview, the interviewer asked me: "oh, so are the daughter of xxxx?"
    I hate that question...

7. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

it was a funny question : "when you will get married?" which has nothing to do with job.

8. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

When I was a young man I was asked the question "Do you want to make money?" and something like "Do you want to make lots of money"
    I was being interviewed for a sales position.
    At that time my answer was no. Nowadays I would never say no to that kind of question

9. stariswhoiam profile image61
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

Good question! I never thought if it. I've only been asked ordinary questions. I want to be asked a weird job interview question now. It would certainly be interesting!