If you add another personal website or blog to your adsense, is it independent of your HP adsense?
I.e., if I add my website to my adsense will HP still get a cut of my profits or would that earn its own revenue where only Google takes a cut?
No Hubpage only cut its share from that money which you earn from from Hubpages.com.
If you have your own blog, only Google will cut its share of 32% and remaining 68% of your adsense income will be given to you.
I hope it will clear now.
yes, it is. your adsense gets displayed on hubpages and the one on your personal website is different....
by Ray 2 years ago
Curious: Do you have multiple accounts, because your profile shows 68 hubs. I took a lot of mine and moved them. I let what I have left sit til it goes idle then I take remove it. I have over 80 articles, new ones, that are not published here, but elsewhere. Earnings are less than 2 bucks a month....
by Annette Donaldson 7 years ago
I have been a member of hub pages for 11 months now and am starting to find my way around with the help of many hub pages friends. Does anyone know of a very simple way to create your own website or blog page. I say "Very Simple" because I am not great with all the modern technology,and...
by Amber Slater 2 months ago
This may seem like a silly question, but I was wondering:I am currently working on getting a Website up and running, and the purpose will basically be to have a portfolio online. Am I able to essentially copy and past my own articles, or link them somehow (I am learning here lol!) without rocking...
by Michelle Zunter 2 years ago
Okay who knows how I can move or copy my hubs to a personal website? Thanks!
by Remy Francis 8 years ago
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if it is okay to place a link to my hubp on my personal website? Mine basically talks about my professional background and showcases my portfolio. Thanks in advance
by Carolee Samuda 6 years ago
I am not too keen on Wordpress. It looks pretty and clen but the advertising options are limited. I use blogger because it's easier to use and gives me freedom with Adsense, but I really hate the limited templates. I am thinking of going domain and website for my recipes. What are your thoughts?...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|