jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What goals, if any, do you have for this summer?

1. ArtVandelay66 profile image91
    ArtVandelay66posted 6 years ago

What goals, if any, do you have for this summer?

2. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 6 years ago

I guess to simply keep our house cool for my family because summer heat is bad on diabetics. My wife , and I or diabetics, and our only daughter can not walk so we have no plans for any canoe rides down any park streams although they would be fun.
    We like good times, but we take the slow lanes on everything. For the summer I like to make cold brew ice tea, and to cook in a cool house. One important thing: Everyone should keep a portable fan that runs on flash light batteries at the very least, if a heat storm knocks out electricity for a few hours. A little fan can be very helpful. I know for a fact.
    God Bless you my friend. Be happy , and safe for the summer. GBY.

3. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

My goal for the summer is to save  $10k and to get in better shape. I will be doing work on two houses in Tahoe and will be applying for property management work while I am there. If I can land a property management positiion, I will stay there through the winter.

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My goal is helping my kids with their universities. It is kinda parent stuff where we are always worries about our kids in life. My goal is to get them in and help them to succeed.

5. monaz profile image58
    monazposted 6 years ago

Plan my day, so I do not exert myself as I become easily tired and more so in the hot weather of summer.

6. Ken Barton profile image57
    Ken Bartonposted 6 years ago

My 1st goal is to complete another 100 Hubs before school begins in the fall.  I also hope to get at least that many stories written for my other sites so I can begin to develop a larger following and more traffic my direction.

The 2nd goal I have is to get enough outside painting / carpentry work lined up that we can survive until I am back to work in the fall.  I am hoping my buddy and I can get several jobs lined up before summer gets here.

working