I am wondering why hasn't there been much success with Adsense on HubPages like

1. KParsons305 profile image60
    KParsons305posted 6 years ago

I am wondering why hasn't there been much success with Adsense on HubPages like other Ad programs?

I have been on HubPages for about 2 weeks now and I love it here. There's just one thing though stumps me. I have been seeing a monatary gain on Google Adsense but it isn't coming from HubPages ( it's been coming from WebAnswers). I also started the HubAd Program about 4 days ago and have seen monatary gains before Adsense.

2. sassygrrl32 profile image71
    sassygrrl32posted 6 years ago

That's a good question. It took awhile before I started to see any money at all from adsense, it was on the first blog I started and it was months before anything accumulated. NOw Ive had the blog a couple of years and am starting to see a little money come in.
    I started a new one about a year ago and am now starting to see traffic. That's something else, to make money you need alot of traffic.
    I still don't make very much. But I like to write.
    Honesly, I make way more from my selling on ebay and like it less but I stick with it after being gone for awhile.

The main thing is time and patience.

I see more money from hubpages than my blog except for my main one.

Time and patience are key. Over time you will see more money from adsense but probably not a whole lot. But even a little is a help.
    Another thing is, to write an article at least a couple of times a week.

Something else to do is to share your articles to facebook and twitter and other social networking sites(if u use them) especially if u have lots of friends. IN fact, this is a good reason to get lots of friends.

U may see more money from the hubad program than adsense. I'm seeing more too and some of it has to do with cpm's which I know nothing about. But I see it in my adsense account when I look at my  sites.

Oh and welcome to HUbPages, it's good to have someone new.