jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is SEO in details?

1. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

What is SEO in details?

If we have a website or blog, as I heard we need to search engine optimize(SEO) our site. First question is what is mean by SEO? Secondly, how many parts are on SEO i. e. what can I do if I want to SEO my site?

2. Winflow FG profile image57
    Winflow FGposted 6 years ago

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This means climbing higher in the search engine results. For example, if you have a company that makes cars, and someone types in car maker, you will get more hits to your website if you are on the front page of the search results.

To get higher in these search results you use keywords, and create relevant material. Basic search terms will be tough to use, as many major companies already use them, so finding search terms that are used moderately, but still hold some power, are useful. You can find search terms using Google adwords, or simply looking at the bottom of the first page of results, where other options are given.

For more information on SEO and online marketing visit Winflow Financial Group at www.winflowfinancial.com.

3. FindYourSearch profile image58
    FindYourSearchposted 6 years ago

Hi there, Traffic Creator.  In a nutshell, SEO is the process of doing things a certain way on your site that will increase the chances of your website coming up when someone searches for something related to your field. SEO encompasses many different elements and techniques; check out Find Your Search's introductory hub on SEO at http://hubpages.com/hub/FindYourSearch. Hope this helps!

4. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. SEO techniques increase the visibility of your website or blog in Google.

5. atulhost profile image57
    atulhostposted 6 years ago

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) means Optimizing your positions in the search engines results for specific keywords related to your website.

working