What are popular paying articles to write about? I'm just starting out and need

1. AliciaMarie27 profile image61
    AliciaMarie27posted 6 years ago

What are popular paying articles to write about? I'm just starting out and need some ideas please Ty

2. vox vocis profile image84
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

That's a good question and everybody wants to know the answer to it. If you choose a high paying keyword to focus on like lemon law, depression or nintendo, you have to write really excellent content and lots of it, then build hundreds, maybe even thousands of links to beat your competition and the competition is huge. Focusing on low paying keywords with a high search volume may be a better option.

You should think about what you would like to write about, ask yourself how much you know about the topics you choose and are you ready to learn more, if you don't feel like you know enough. Make a list of keywords associated with the topic you are interested in and do some research using the Google keyword tool or Wordtracker (or some other keyword tool) to see how many users search for information using those keywords and what the cost per click for those keywords is.

A hubber known as Susana S has a nice hub about web content and what topics to write about to make money. It may help smile

http://susana-s.hubpages.com/hub/what-t … rite-about

3. AliciaMarie27 profile image61
    AliciaMarie27posted 6 years ago

vox vocis,

Thank you soo much for the great advice! I've been brainstorming for the past week but have a difficult time focusing on just one subject but I will keep trying! Thank you:)

working