jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What has been your favorite job?

1. glassvisage profile image90
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

What has been your favorite job?

2. cooldad profile image60
    cooldadposted 6 years ago

I worked at a TCBY when I was in high school.  I loved it and especially loved eating the toppings during my shift.

3. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

Being a mom... and no it is not because i am raising young minds to rule the world (which I am) It is the breaks I get, sure I have to feed them but I can sit down afterword. Or, sleep in a bit,  you know after the first 3 years of there life. Mainly it is because I do not have to wear makeup and have nice clothes to be a mom!

4. MangBerto08 profile image83
    MangBerto08posted 6 years ago

Teaching. I was a Biology teacher in high school for 1 year. I miss being stressed out because of students

5. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

I taught High School history/Social Studies for about seven years.  It was a great job...except for the students...

6. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 6 years ago

My last 4 years before retirement when I was the athletic director for Martha's Vineyard Regional High School.  However, I fully enjoyed teaching, coaching, and being an assistant principal as well  But those last 4 years were simply the best.

7. sfcowgirrl profile image61
    sfcowgirrlposted 6 years ago

I think that my favorite job has been being a model! I had my own schedule, I LOVED what I did, I had a very good reason to take care of myself and I made people happy!
    ....Just out of curiosity.. what was your favorite job? ....

8. glassvisage profile image90
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your answers! I love how basically all of your favorite jobs are different in many ways smile
    sfcowgirrl, thanks for asking - my favorite job was when I worked for a restaurant/hotel when I was in high school. I learned so much because I would have to fill in on so many aspects - waitress, dishwasher, cook, desk clerk, housekeeper... It was a great learning experience and something I will always remember. I loved the waitress aspect the most because I got to talk to so many people and would also get free food like cooldad would.