jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way to learn SEO?

1. eanswer profile image58
    eanswerposted 6 years ago

What is the best way to learn SEO?

2. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I asked a similar question a few weeks back. I was going to attend a college course which was quite expensive (around £450) for 2 days! I asked the question in the forum and was told that the best way to learn is by reading as much as you can on the net. Using the Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool is also helpful. I am currently still trying to read and research as much as I can on google to try and improve the traffic to my hubs. Once I have got to grips with it, the next step for me is to re-title most of my hubs.

3. andylong profile image60
    andylongposted 6 years ago

The great thing about learning SEO is that everything is available online and free for you to learn. I wouldn't sign up to a college course, the best possible way to learn is to start a blog yourself and see what you're good at.
    An alternative would be to contact SEO agencies in the area and see if you can do some work experience with them. I'm sure they'd be glad of the extra hands and you'll learn so much just from observing.

4. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

It is quite possible to learn SEO for nothing, as others have said.  However, I think that you still need some sort of formal tutorials to help you focus rather than trying to learn at random.  There are many of these that are also free and very good for beginners (spend money later on more advanced courses if you want to).  Try googling 'free affiliate training', 'free affiliate marketing tutorial' or something similar.

5. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image55
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

If you are looking for the seo agency for marketing your business instead of it you can try your self doing seo on your site with the help of some expert seo agencies.For more detail on it please visit- www.zylone.com/