jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best SEO guide you have found out there?

1. sportgames profile image61
    sportgamesposted 6 years ago

What is the best SEO guide you have found out there?

What is the best SEO tutorial that explains step by step how to get your hubs on the first page in search engines?

Is there something automated for generating backlinks or to get better rankings?

2. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Hi there. I not sure which is the best but what I can tell you is the best is a mixture of all the best hubs here. I myself written a few but when you want to be the best, one guide is never enough.

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Most of them are now irrelevant. Some of the newer people say that you need to  get lots of social fans going to your pages every day. This will trigger the algorithm which is affected by info gathered by Google cookies. Looks like Google is finally following a facebook search criteria which could be bad in the future if facebook start their own search engine because they have more attention than google does.

4. Jester98 profile image70
    Jester98posted 6 years ago

The biggest thing is just getting outside links to your hubs. SO you can do that many ways. Pay for services, use your own sites etc... a great way is go to fiverr.com an dyou can find a ton of great simple seo services for $5 Def worth it!