jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you recommend a good hosting company? please summarize the features

1. exinco profile image60
    exincoposted 6 years ago

Can you recommend a good hosting company? please summarize the features

2. Johnny Parker profile image81
    Johnny Parkerposted 6 years ago

Bluehost is very good. I'm using them at he moment. You pay a fixed rate and you can add on as many domains under the one hosting account as you wish. You just have to pay the $10 fee to buy each domain. Support is good too, excellent live chat facility,

3. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I use two companies.

(1) Godaddy. This is my package

Domain name registration - 1 year 2.17 (discount when purchasing a non domain item) comes with an email
    Website tonight - 3 months $15, a website builder (5 page website) with free hosting and email
    Certified domain registration - $4.99 per year

(2) 1&1 Hosting $9.99 for first month, 6 months free. Package comes with
    - website builder with unlimited pages
    - hosting
    - domain name
    - Unlimited sub-domains
    - unlimited emails

I find I prefer 1&1 because the website builder templates look more professional and the package is more economical. I found one problem. They are a bit slow in finalizing your order but it works out great in the end. I ended up purchasing the Godaddy because 1&1 took a few days to get back to me so I was not sure what was happening. I am however pleased with their package and find their web builder very easy to use. I dont have to make a payment for the next 6 months to 1&1.

4. exinco profile image60
    exincoposted 6 years ago

hi Johnny Parker, i heard about bluehost, they are popular among webmaster and business company. i think i should get one from them soon.

Cardisa, thanks for your recommendations. i have account with godaddy but not purchase any plan because i want to seek another company.
    1&1 is totally new to me and after checking what they offer,seem like it was a good package too. relative cheap for people like me

*the most i was searching for are unlimited space