jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to make money online through the comfort of your home?

1. profile image46
    mjane25posted 6 years ago

Is it possible to make money online through the comfort of your home?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5544316_f260.jpg

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, that's exactly what I've been doing full-time for five years now, and part-time for a couple of years before that. My income supports a family of four, which will grow to five in May. I will add that making money online is NOT easy, but it is very rewarding if you're willing to work for it. I have a number of hubs published on this subject, and will gladly answer specific questions you might have with a hub smile.

3. clickforseo profile image60
    clickforseoposted 6 years ago

yes, i agree with wychic, its rewarding but dont think its an alternative to working hard.

In fact its much harder than anticipated for many who wish to cut corners on how to grow an online business.

I can also mention freelancing. I didn't start earning from online businesses for a while, time was an issue. Plus, an online business mut be nurtured and receive a healthy time investment, so its not an overnight nor a monthly income at first.

So, if you want to start working from home from today, consider freelancing. What are your skills? what do you do best? what interests you? is there a part of your 9 to 5 job that you do well that could be done remotely for companies?

Then go onto job bidding sites and freelance job sites (google that, there are loads) and start with a few gigs at first; eventually you will have a client base if providing value.

While doing that, build your online venture which may be a blog or a membership site for example in your spare time.

Remember, the most worthwhile ventures tend to be the hardest.

4. profile image0
    Béla Mongyiposted 6 years ago

Everyone is trying to do it. If you are new and know little about this business, you will not be able to make a living off of it. You might make some petty cash, but nothing serious. I wouldn't advise you to go the freelance writer way, unless writing on any topic comes very easy to you. The market is saturated. Even people with good technical skills need to have good connections or an established background to get jobs. They compete on sites like Elance and work a lot to earn.

working