jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How did you get involved with your line of work?

1. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

How did you get involved with your line of work?

2. jonsswagger1978 profile image59
    jonsswagger1978posted 6 years ago

I WORK IN RETAIL AND I STARTED ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO BECAUSE WAL MART HIRED ME. I JUST NEEDED ANY JOB AT THAT TIME.

3. jencooper profile image60
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

I got married and had kids!  Sorry I couldn't help myself.  I stay at home with my kids.  It seems like to me that most of the people I know, knew someone in their industry and that is what got them into it.

4. Aceblogs profile image60
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

I work as a banker in finance industry. Well i was always a science background and i never wanted to continue with it anymore in my life , thus i ended up joining a part time job in a bank and that is it , i learnt a lot in that field and my knowedge about it started growing and thus i ended up here where i am now

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I am a full-time freelance writer. I got started because I was tired of paying a daycare to raise my son for me while I worked all day in a bottom-wage job that I couldn't stand, so I went looking for ways to make money while staying home and raising my kids. Now my husband is also home, so our son and daughter and baby-on-the-way have two stay-at-home parents and we're both doing work we love.

working