jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much money have you made on websites and how do you view website revenue vs

1. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

How much money have you made on websites and how do you view website revenue vs blogs?

I make more than 250 dollars a day from websites I have owned for many years. I don't make any money from Hubpages or Blogs. It has all come from websites that look for sponsors. I also use adsense but it only brings about 20-25% of my total revenue. I make zero dollars on Blogs and don't care about them at all. I am truly a website person and believe that websites make more money than Blogs unless you own the blog. I am interested to know if there are others like me. If you own websites can you tell me how much money you make per day in total?

2. joseph merlin profile image47
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

Wow...you are luckiest person for me as I wish I can earn 250 dollars in one or 1.5 month haha and you earn in one day its amazing and wonderful and I wish that you earn more then this.

I think for sponsor your site must be with high traffic so sponsor give you opportunity and about Adsense I answer in your other question.

I am not making yet money even cents in few days....let see when money also came to us.

3. TTC12 profile image79
    TTC12posted 6 years ago

I run a few web sites and am lucky to make $100 a year using Adsense. My content is not as rich as it should be, and one of my websites is for a very narrow audience. I think I am writing about the wrong subjects! My blog on Blogger is what gets views and clicks so my experience is the opposite of yours. I am revaluating these web sites at the moment.

4. MissouriSEOCompan profile image59
    MissouriSEOCompanposted 6 years ago

I make a good living with online work. I don't make any money from hubpages and web2.0 stuff.

I don't separate my income between blogs and websites. All of my websites have blogs. I post to the blogs to get long-tail traffic and then convert that traffic when it gets to my site.

working