jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

do you know of any legit ways to making money online? no scams?

1. profile image48
    Keyanna Dashposted 7 years ago

do you know of any legit ways to making money online? no scams?

2. editorsupremo profile image65
    editorsupremoposted 7 years ago

Hi Keyanna
    There are many legit ways to make money online.  You can choose from affiliate marketing, selling on ebay, article marketing,blogging, and hubbing of course!

My passion is affiliate marketing because it is the easiest and cheapest method of making money online.

Editor Eupremo

3. creation75 profile image58
    creation75posted 7 years ago

The following list offers some alternative ways of making money online and offline, not always easily but conveniently. You won’t become an overnight millionaire or take an early retirement in the Bahamas but it’ll no doubt help.
    Proofreading
    Car Advertising
    Article writing
    Online surveys
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Genuine-ways-to … -the-scams

4. RodEccles profile image76
    RodEcclesposted 7 years ago

A great way and it can be fun as well is to sell used and new books on Amazon.com and Half.com.  I have been doing it for over 2 years and its very profitable.  Also affiliate programs can be good if you know what you are doing.  And of course you can always do eBay.  And blogging is a good way but it does not return cash fast, its more long term investment style.

Be careful of scams.
    Read my hub on money making scams.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Mass-Money-Makers-Scams

5. empowr-scam profile image59
    empowr-scamposted 3 years ago

There are many ways to make money online that are not scams - you just need to find the one(s) that fit your personal skillset the best.

Just because one thing works for someone else, doesn't mean it will work for you.

The best thing to do when trying to determine whether something is a scam or not, is to see how long the opportunity/company has been in business. If it has been around for some time, then regardless of the negative reviews that may be out there you should consider giving it a shot as the only reason that opportunity would still be around is because it is actually helping people.

working