jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is anyone positive about 2012?

1. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

Is anyone positive about 2012?

Economy is bad, but there might be a light at the end of of the tunnel despite the fact there is predication of states collapsing in Europe and end of the euro. Is this true. Are we in a quagmire?

2. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

No matter what happens, as humans we are designed to survive, therefore when the problem faces us we will come with a solution. The only problem we have in this world is that we are changing too fast, meaning we are getting new problems much faster than ever before in history!

3. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I am very positive about 2012.

There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for us.

We just have to focus on that small pin head of light and keep walking towards it.

No matter what comes our way, just keep going and don't stop until you reach the

light.

4. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

2012? What's that - I don't know about the future I take it one day at a time.

5. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

Whatever is going on in the world, we are natural survivors. I think the secret is not to dwell on the 'what maybes', but to live life as positively as we can, there is always a positive it's just that sometimes we have to look a little harder to find it.
    I am sure 2012 will be a good year in it's own way.

6. Jyoti Patil profile image64
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Yes of course!! i don't believe that the world's gonna end. Europe is gonna be completely safe and nothing's gonna happen to any country. People, you should not believe in rumors, rather apply logic.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

2012 will be just as awesome as 2011 or any other year. the economy is only as bad as you make it and as for any predictions, whatever.

8. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

The year 2012 will be a turnaround year where prosperity and peace rule around the world!

9. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I tend to take things one day at a time and consider each day a gift to do my best with.

New Years are always exciting when you think about the possibilities. However, if you focus on how bad things are then it's hard to be positive about 2012. Instead I would suggest that we focus on the good in our lives and our countries.

working