jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to get a good earning part time job online?

1. snehasaha profile image61
    snehasahaposted 6 years ago

How to get a good earning part time job online?

name me some legit websites for writers.

2. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

Well, just stay here long enough, write enough quality hubs and keep active when it comes to marketing and you'll have one! Take it from someone who works full time (and makes a full-time living) writing online between Hubpages, book sales and a few websites that I run. smile

3. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Hi Snehasaha,

It depends on your definition of "good." Keep in mind you won't be spending money on fuel, lunches out or clothes for work and factor that in. Look for work on sites like SimplyHired, Monster, etc. Type in the words "telecommute" or "freelance." Be really careful. There are a ton of scams out there. Some companies hire telephone reps to work from home, but the pay is usually between $10 and $11/hour. You might do better starting your own small business. If you want more help, you can contact me privately. One of the things I do is help others escape the rat race and work from home. Moms should be able to stay home with their kiddos if they want to or even just to own their own business.  Hope some of these ideas help. Good luck.

4. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

You can make a little money here writing as well on other sites like Squidoo.  If you want to get hired by other people to do some writing then you can check out eLance or oDesk, they are places that have lots of available projects that you can bid on for work.  http://czczcz.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-f … e-yourself

working