jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could work anywhere in the world, where would you work?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

If you could work anywhere in the world, where would you work?

2. Ebower profile image83
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

I always wanted to visit New Zealand, so it might be fun to work there for awhile; at least we speak the same language.  smile  It is so beautiful there.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Exactly where I'm working right this moment, in the northwest corner of my office in southern Arizona, off grid, one mile from the Mexican border.  With stout walls covering my back so the boogeymen can't get me, handy windows for when I want  to watch wildlife during daylight or the traveling moon during the night, what could be better?

4. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

It has always been a dream of mine to be on Saturday Night Live.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

From home like I am now (medical transcription), and live anywhere in the world. My current home is Houston, TX because I am going to college here. Though I would like to be back in New Orleans or a little higher north in a few years.
    Though Paris is a wonderful place to be. I would vacation there, but I don't know about living there.

6. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 6 years ago

Working in Hong Kong is a dream of mine. Also, working from a laptop on a beach or mountain top.

7. napetv profile image42
    napetvposted 6 years ago

Somewhere warm, with no clocks or car alarms. Servants would be cool, but I don't want to get greedy.