jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live and why?

1. nycgrl profile image81
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live and why?

I would choose somewhere in Europe, possibly Spain or Italy.  If I must stay in the U.S then any state where it is warm year round!

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

I would go to Quito, the city of spring seasons. Spring is a great time to cherish and feel fresh and happy all the time.

3. ReuVera profile image80
    ReuVeraposted 6 years ago

Israel. I lived there and I will live there again. Though USA is the best country (well, not as it is going right now....)

4. cherrycrime26 profile image80
    cherrycrime26posted 6 years ago

Hawaii, its a tropical paradise, id live right on the beach, and enjoy the mistic blue water, and warm breezy nights.

5. masakosato profile image56
    masakosatoposted 6 years ago

I would go to the Philippines. Because I loved Summer,. I guess its summer now there.. lol .. I want to live near the Boracay beach (Philippine beach) It's a beautiful beach..

6. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

For me I would love to live in the United States. I love love them when it comes to demonstrating the intellect. And they are realistic in their views about living though something needs to be done fast on their morals and the legal code that interpretes their freedom.

7. FranYo profile image59
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

I've already lived and worked on five continents and thoroughly enjoyed each experience.

But if I could live anywhere?  I'd live on a sailboat and travel with the wind at my back, anywhere and everywhere...

8. profile image54
    redcurrydesignsposted 6 years ago

I would want to live in Europe somewhere, maybe Germany or Austria if I could live anywhere.

9. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

I want to live any part of EUROPE OR AMERICA, because  there are many beautiful places in this part of the world..