jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How does one become a ghost term paper writer and is there any money in it?

1. Mighty Mom profile image85
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

How does one become a ghost term paper writer and is there any money in it?

2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

First, you have to sell your integrity. Next, you have to accept the fact that rotten people who should have never made it in life often get into positions where they are unqualified thanks to the fact that they never worked hard in school and never studied or learned anything.

3. profile image0
    IJCGlobalposted 6 years ago

This is just some general info Mighty Mom:
    It would appear, from what I've read about the subject, that you could become a ghost term paper writer surprisingly easily.
    It may well provide a way to earn money writing, while maintaining a balanced family life.
    There are individuals and even some corporations who hire ghost writers on a regular basis. You will seemingly need dedication and strong writing skills to have any chance of making a success of it though.
    Is it moral to write something for someone else, and let them sign their name to it? Probably not....
    If you compare this activity with school, for instance, it would be cheating to write someone else's term paper for them.
    Hope this proves of some help. All the Best.

4. artrush73 profile image60
    artrush73posted 6 years ago

One way the one could become a ghost is when he/she gets scared and jumps out of body before death.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If you are ghost writing term papers, aren't you assisting someone in cheating?  I have no idea how you do it, but I can tell you that you should not do it.  If someone cannot effectively write a term paper, they do not deserve the grade you will help them get.

6. Angie497 profile image77
    Angie497posted 6 years ago

I know there are plenty of sites out there that hire people to write term papers, and I've spoken to people that make decent money at it. But to me, it's sleazy and unethical. It's one thing to ghost-write an autobiography for some celebrity that can't string together a coherent sentence but wants to tell his/her story, or to be hired to write grant proposals or business plans for someone - these are things that not only usually don't surprise anyone but that are sometimes expected. These are also things that the reader for the most part doesn't care who actually wrote - they want the information.

But when it comes to a term paper, the reader (translate: teacher) most definitely DOES care who wrote it, and DOES intend that it be the work of the student that turns it in. It's no different than if someone hired you to take a test for them. I can't think of anyone that would even try to justify that or would consider it anything other than cheating; it boggles my mind that there are people that consider it OK to buy/sell research papers.

working