jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there any real work from home jobs out there?

1. stacym82 profile image62
    stacym82posted 6 years ago

Is there any real work from home jobs out there?

2. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Yes, check out the freelance/outsourcing websites. There are a whole range of skills in demand from vitual assistants. writing, programming, marketing and sales to name just a few. I have a couple of hubs on this topic which detail some of the different websites to get work from including freelancer, odesk, elance and people per hour.

3. stacym82 profile image62
    stacym82posted 6 years ago

thanks alot for the info i appreciate it.

4. Beyond-Politics profile image85
    Beyond-Politicsposted 6 years ago

Personally, I think the only real work from home are the jobs which we create for ourselves.  Before my current position, I worked 24 hours a day, anywhere from 5-8 days at a time in the foothills/woods of the South with at risk teens.  We slept, ate, and used the bathroom in the woods...if I had put as much effort into creating my own business/organization, I could have managed my own time instead of giving my time away.  If you can, create opportunities, don't look for them. As someone once told me, "If you can't find a job, make a job."

5. HollyKay profile image52
    HollyKayposted 5 years ago

There are but they are hard to find due to the many scams floating around the internet. I have a blog with some tried and true oportunities that really work. I myself have had some real results with them. http://hollybailey.blog.com

working