jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can anyone be more specific on how to make money online?

1. savanahl profile image69
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

Can anyone be more specific on how to make money online?

Every hub I read spits out a list of to do's like #1 SEO #2 Create backlinks #3 etc. It would be great if someone could write a dummie's guide to SEO or a newbie's step by step guide to backlinks.

2. mailxpress profile image51
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

It's a long processes that does eventually turn residual.  I started to write seriously online in January 2009.  I NOW earn residual income each month.  I write at many different revenue sharing website platforms, have a website, blog and Youtube channels.

Kepp writing, keep learning and never give up.  It is not a quick rich free opportunity.

You can always view my profile and maybe the information there can help you out a little bit.  Best of luck to you.

3. rancidTaste profile image62
    rancidTasteposted 6 years ago

Actually I think there is no granted rules and regulations to make money online. The truth is that its possible to earn money online. But what is the actual amount is not possible to measure.

Moreover, the dummie's guide for SEO is really hard to write as several people follow several techniques. I apply my own research to find good SEO and I found its useful. However, if you would like to need some keywords or anything related to our own content pages, you may follow the following page of HubPages for details:

http://rancidtaste.hubpages.com/hub/SEOpages

4. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I totally know what you mean. I would love to learn all the ins and outs of SEO and backlinking as I really don't know much about it and I have been here a year. At the moment all I do is go onto google adwords keyword tool, type in my title and look for something with low competition and high searches. There is a book on Amazon called Search Engine Optimization for Dummies. I may get that one for myself and see if I can teach myself. There are a lot of courses on the internet, but I've always found them a bit pricey.

5. insurance-rates profile image59
    insurance-ratesposted 6 years ago

Read forums online. Web forums like Digital Point and Warrior Forums are great sources to understand the importance of different aspects of SEO. I would highly suggest reading everything you can online before paying for any books or classes.

working