jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you feel is a reasonable price for face painting?

1. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

What do you feel is a reasonable price for face painting?

What would you pay to have your face partially painted at an event?  What would you pay for a full-face painting?

2. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I had my face painted a few months ago at a fun event.  Parents would pay a couple or a few bucks per kid.  Depending on the amount of work and the amount of people getting painted, it could range between $1-$3.  After all, it's ephemeral and gets washed off that night.

3. sam3m profile image59
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i think the price should be based on an evaluation of the face to be painted.  for instance, an average face would be around $5.  a person with a particularly large face might be charged $7.50, while a person who has had botox treatments might be given a "no wrinkles" discount to $3.50.
    painting a person who had a face like a sharpei (chinese dog) would require individual estimates.

4. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I am not so sure, $5 may be. I am not a fan of face painting but my kids love it and I think they look really cute. I kind of like the suggestions made by Sam3m. LOL.

5. profile image0
    paxwillposted 6 years ago

$3 or $4 sounds reasonable for a simple face painting.  If it's something more intricate, maybe $10.  I guess it depends on where you're doing it (state fair vs. concert vs. sporting event)

working