jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I was intrested in selling my artwork online but was not sure how. Any ideas wou

1. profile image52
    heebstarposted 7 years ago

I was intrested in selling my artwork online but was not sure how. Any ideas would be appreciated?

I have started painting some pictures of islamic calligraphy and landscapes but am not sure where to start in terms of selling online. Any ideas would be helpful especially if you have done this sort of thing before?

2. Diane Inside profile image80
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

I know you could sell this type of stuff on ebay,  it probably would do very well since ebay is so big it reaches alot of people. There is a website called www.etsy.com that sell handmade items. That is where people go for specifically handmade item and supplies. So I would think paintings would do very well there.

3. profile image44
    Skaterchick226posted 7 years ago

Well for starters you could get a acount on ebay and sell it ther or go to kreggs list

4. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Etsy is a good place for art work. You can showcase your items which would bring lots of traffic. There is a fee for this but it is worth it.

5. fatheadfred profile image56
    fatheadfredposted 7 years ago

I have had lots of friends who are artists who sell there artwork on deviantart.com. It is a great community and a lot of individuals who love artwork will purchase your work if they like it.

working