jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most difficult choice you've ever had to make?

1. Born2care2001 profile image82
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

What is the most difficult choice you've ever had to make?

Would you make the same choice if you had to repeat it?

2. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

In July 1999 my fiance was revived by EMT workers after a drowning accident. He was rushed to a local hospital and placed on life support.  The doctor in charge of his care told us they would monitor him for the next 72 hours. After the time pasted they would give us the prognosis based on his vital signs and more importantly his brain scan.  As the time came to an end there seemed to be no change, he was non responsive and we knew the prognosis wasn't good.  A decision would have to be made.  I was fortunate that I was considered family and I took part in the discussions on what we thought was best.  I knew how he felt about life support based off decisions we had when watching medical based reality shows.  Being kept alive by machines wasn't the way he would want to live.  Even knowing this however making that choice to take him off life support wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  What if for some reason he made a remarkable recovery.  I knew though this wasn't going to happen since he didn't have any brain activity yet it was still the hardest decision I've ever been faced with.  I talked this over with God and asked him to help me through this difficult time, to give me the strength to do what was best of him, not best of us.  God heard my prayer.  It was answered by way of the doctor, he said that he couldn't let us face making that decision and based on the fact that there was no brain activity he declared him.  That by far has been the hardest choice I've ever faced and hope that I never have to face that kind of a choice again.

3. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

The most difficult decision I've probably ever had to make was choosing to live an unscripted, unpredictable life pursuing my passion and God's purpose for my life versus opting for a stable, structured life that I was unhappy with. 

Would definitely choose the same path.

1. Born2care2001 profile image82
      Born2care2001posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am happy you chose this path as well! If you hadn't the world would not have known you as you are! Thank You!

2. profile image0
      VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very true. . . .and encouraging!

3. Bassam Infotech profile image61
      Bassam Infotechposted 6 months agoin reply to this

The most difficulties for those employee that have no sense  of hummer no discipline manner and many more . For the solution we are providing one software click on that link :.  http://bassaminfotech.com/human-resource

working