jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's the worst fight you've ever had?

1. carolinemd21 profile image82
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

What's the worst fight you've ever had?

2. Nurfninja profile image56
    Nurfninjaposted 6 years ago

With my parents during a post-depression anxiety attack.

3. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

poof non yet.i like to have one do for a change cos its boring lolssss..hahaha..food fight is the best yum2x:)..come to think of it.everyday is like a fight for survival!!!..endless road of obstacles,surprising twist of events,challenges and trials...well its what we call "life" or something like it smile

4. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Actually, each and every fight I have ever had has been the worst fight I ever had. I hate having fights.

5. ithabise profile image86
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

I am fortunate to have never had a fight. I've only ever had two real deal-breakers with people outside of family; and one of them I really felt the need to hit in the mouth. I'm not an aggressive person...well-liked in fact; but I hate the thought of getting into a fight. I feel that I would lose it. I surprise myself when someone pushes me over that "line". I get vocal and indignant. It's like, Was that me? I hate it too because I've always said that there are only two reasons to fight--to defend and to hurt.

6. American View profile image59
    American Viewposted 6 years ago

Every time I have to talk to me EX. I thought divorce would end that, boy was I wrong

7. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I don't like fight and any thing like such, they are a turn off for me, i can't really pick any fight i have been in, because i rarely engage in fight.

8. carolinemd21 profile image82
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

I hate fighting too. Some people though seem to always want to fight. I like peace. I should've asked how do you get over the painful emotions of a fight. lol

working