jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the strangest dream you've ever had?

1. jasenpages profile image62
    jasenpagesposted 7 years ago

What is the strangest dream you've ever had?

2. Daniel V. profile image80
    Daniel V.posted 7 years ago

Every once in a while I was entering somewhere underground but underwater, to find a woman who lived and died in the old house above, now "living" there as a ghost. Very intense, couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

3. Webskitzo profile image58
    Webskitzoposted 7 years ago

I was on scooter with my grandma(she was driving)...it was the middle of winter and pitch black and we were being chased by wolves....ugh!

4. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Its a mall room with a tube light[only source of light] on a shelf and beside the shelf there is a small table on which an cloth Iron is moving all by itself and I stand there trying to think what is happening.

Has been haunting me for 15 years....

5. Collin.G profile image56
    Collin.Gposted 7 years ago

Waking up in the same dream like 10 times in a row, slipping into a dream within a dream. I was in my room, it was all dark, as I recall I felt asleep in the daylight morning, and in my dream it was dark, and looking out through my window, there was these red stars in the sky, like regular stars but colored in red, nobody outside, bunch of stars and planets, inside my house there we're noises,
    like if some kid was playing in the living room, things in my room changed between dreams, things out of place, toys and a big bicycle. I wanted to get out of my house, but I felt if I left the room, something bad was going to happen to me. And in the last dream, or Nightmare, in the nightmare my mother approached to me like sick and with no hair she was wearing a hat, and she gave thanks to me because nobody was ever good to her as I was to her and she told me all that crying. And then I woke up and I didn't want to go asleep again, and I never dream't the same thing again.

6. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

I dreamed that I was reading a question posed in hubpages.

The question was "What is the strangest dream you've ever had?"...

Closed to reply