jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Tell me about your worst boss and how you dealt with him or her.

1. Ardie profile image75
    Ardieposted 6 years ago

Tell me about your worst boss and how you dealt with him or her.

Did you have a horrible boss?  Can you share your story about that boss, why he or she was so horrible and what you did to keep your sanity while working for that person?

2. alipuckett profile image82
    alipuckettposted 6 years ago

Dealing with a bad boss is much the same as dealing with anyone who you don't get along with.  There are really two approaches to the situation, I think.  1) Avoidance.  Do your best to stay away from the person.  Try to get transferred to another project, if possible.  2) Find a way to connect.  Maybe you can find a common ground to build on.  Good luck to you!

3. businesstrader profile image39
    businesstraderposted 6 years ago

Avoiding is not the answer in my opinion, unless you are heppy to be treated like crap every day? Confront the issue head on and ask your boss directly what the issue is. Be confident and have a bit of get up and go! This is route I took with a previous boss and I feel that he repsected me for doing so.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

Is your boss an evil, abusive jerk?  How to identify a Bad Boss.  Professional advice on what do to about toxic managers, and how to keep from going crazy. read more

working