jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever dealt with a passive-aggressive boss who tried to get you fired?

1. Faithful Daughter profile image85
    Faithful Daughterposted 7 years ago

Have you ever dealt with a passive-aggressive boss who tried to get you fired?

How did you handle your situation? What was the outcome?

2. MPG1 profile image79
    MPG1posted 7 years ago

I have never had that happen to me but I am currently living with roommates who have been trying to force me to move out just because I do not believe in their "party party party" lifestyle and their breaking of the rules of our apartment complex.

So far they have been pretty passive aggressive about it. In my situation I have just tried to ignore them so far or find a way to reason with them.

In your situation I would advice you try to go to the boss above your boss if there is one.

3. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Yes, it actually worked out quite well. He'd just finished bitching me out one day at the smoker's section in the back lot of the building and tried to storm off. Didn't look which way he was going and got nailed by a cadillac. Seems he changed his policy on keeping a cellphone on one's person pretty damn quick when he wanted me to call an ambulance. Self-centered is what it was.

4. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

yes they are the worse, and yest i got fired, What I did however was report her to higher authorities unless she owns the business. I also kept notes on her behavior such as what she said how she said it and the dates and times. I paid attention to who was around me at the time for witnesses. 
    These people are Bullies in the Workplace and you can consult  an attorney for advice and report them to Better Business that is if she is the owner, then the company is reported as well to EEOC . What did work at another job was I bought the boss a gift for the Holiday and on their Birthday this caused them to loosen up and be a better person. You never know what a person is going through and they take it out on others. Kill them with Kindness and come out the winner. If you get fired walk away with dignity and know you did your very best.

Closed to reply

working