jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I apply for Google ads with my current hub status? Is there any chance i'll

1. Jia Xean profile image60
    Jia Xeanposted 6 years ago

Can I apply for Google ads with my current hub status? Is there any chance i'll get it?

2. ChapmanHester profile image68
    ChapmanHesterposted 6 years ago

Honestly, the chances of getting it when beginning are zero. The way however to start promoting your work is to go on facebook and tell all your friends to view it, have them sign up for hubpages and also answer a lot of questions so that you get more people noticing that you exist.  You have to build a reputation before you can have any chance of being paid for your work.  Marketing is everything, create links within your sites to other pages and send people back and forth for different things.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

You have ten hubs (which is good in Google's eyes), but not having read them I honestly can't comment on their quality. Usually the key is to have a minimum of 10 hubs published that can be viewed by Google before they grant you Adsense 'membership'. If you are in certain countries, e.g. India you might have to wait 6 months to be allowed into the Adsense program though (not always, but mostly).

4. Victoria Lynn profile image92
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Have you applied yet? I applied right away, knowing that I might be denied in the beginning. I was denied, as I expected, after a week, but I only had written a hub or two. I reapplied and quickly wrote a few more hubs in the meantime. After a few days or maybe a week, I was accepted. I only had about 4 or 5 hubs. So, if you haven't applied, apply. If you are rejected, reapply immediately. It would seem you have enough hubs to quality. Good luck!