I Need A Advcie On How To Make Money From Google Through My Hubpages.

  1. profile image46
    Edikan Victorposted 8 years ago

    I have Just created an Hubpage with link below
    <snipped - do not post links in the forums>

    I have link my adsense account to Hubpages yesterday and today i saw google ads on my Hubpage,
      Please is the ads there my own or the site owners ads?
    Edikan

    1. Jackson Riddle profile image53
      Jackson Riddleposted 8 years agoin reply to this

      60% of the time they will be your ads. The other 40% are not. I don't think you can tell though.

  2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

    Up in the top right hand corner of this page is a link called 'help'. I suggest you click on it and read the FAQ.

 
working