jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do any Hubbers have the profession of..?

1. Browneesorchids profile image72
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

Do any Hubbers have the profession of..?

Are they any hubbers that are psychologist, in the field of behavioral health, human or social services?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6404356_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 5 years ago

I'm not a psychologist, but have done a lot of study and research in the field. My main writing is in the self-improvement and personal development niche. Also, I'm very interested in therapy and spiritual healing and do explore the subject extensively.

3. amithak50 profile image59
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

No,I am not ,but i love psychology and study it

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

I have a work history in Clinical Psychology private practice, Health Psychology for rehab under our Industrial Commission, and Psych testing/assessment and vocational counseling for a combined total of 22 years. I also taught high school level psychology and sociology for 11 years during this time.

The American Psychiatric Association will be taking comments this Spring on the criteria they feel is better for their 2013 diagnostic manual, so anyone interested can post comments on their related web site. I know that parents and patients have gathered information and management techniques that work with Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADD/ADHD to better results than many practitioners have done, so I encourage these people especially to make comments - the proposed changes may result in some patients losing their diagnoses and treatments. Families did all this with Alzheimer's in the mid-to-late 1980s and 1990s with good results and a better system of help from practitioners.

Visit the DSM V proposed changes at http://www.dsm5.org/ProposedRevision/Pa … spx?rid=94

Thank you.

working