jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone had any luck with Zazzle?

1. sethpowers profile image69
    sethpowersposted 5 years ago

Has anyone had any luck with Zazzle?

I've bought things from this site, but I have a few solid designs. Is it worth it to try to sell them on t-shirts or something else? Please tell me your experience.

2. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

I have ordered business cards from zazzle before and loved their work and prices.  Beyond that I have not explored this site.  Will be interesting in hearing from others as well.

sethpowersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Looking forward to real information, thanks!

3. Catherine Kane profile image81
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

I've also had good luck in ordering a travel cup, ring binder and bumper sticker from them, but have not gotten into making money off that site. I also would be intersted at what people have to say.

I'm also wondering if you want to reissue this question with a primary question that's clearer about that you're asking about making money....

Perhaps that's why I am getting such unhelpful answers.

2. Catherine Kane profile image81
      Catherine Kaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

well seth, we're being as helpful as we can (ex my suggestion for rephrasing). If you develop a rep for being snarly at folks who try to help but don't measure up to your standards, less folks will want to answer your questions...

3. sethpowers profile image69

In that instance, your suggestion was actually helpful. However, many people believe that simply filling the blank is equal to a veritable contribution. While I prefer no answer to thinking aloud, please don't mistake my directness for crass.

working