jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best back linking process you've use to grow your website?

1. CashFlowsToo.com profile image59
    CashFlowsToo.composted 5 years ago

What is the best back linking process you've use to grow your website?

How have you grown your website with backlinks?

2. xtoda profile image52
    xtodaposted 5 years ago

i use ezine articles and free  article marketing

3. thedigger profile image58
    thediggerposted 5 years ago

I do social bookmarking, article submission and guest postings. I totally focus on quality backlinks only.

4. wecode profile image53
    wecodeposted 5 years ago

I do directory submission with good PR. Try it out it will give good results

5. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 5 years ago

I just wrote a Hub and what I did was I added live links to all of the social networking websites I use.  I don't want to spam here but if you visit my profile you will see the title

and in the 3RD paragraph you will see live links. I hope this helps you.

6. benojir profile image61
    benojirposted 5 years ago

It is really  tough to find out the best back linking process. To grow any website the best back linking strategy might be a set of different back linking processes. I use a variety of back linking process.

7. EndaMac profile image84
    EndaMacposted 5 years ago

Depending on how competitive the keywords are you are chasing usually determines the number of links you need.  I prefer to go for a few quality links rather than generate a lot of crappy ones.  Ezine is still a good link as is Squidoo and then social bookmark those pages. I join a couple of forums and do some directories.

Links from about 5 different sources is enough if your keyword isn't too competitive.