What is the best selling item online thru websites like ebay and amazon?

1. LJHunter profile image37
    LJHunterposted 5 years ago

What is the best selling item online thru websites like ebay and amazon?

2. NeilsHotDeals profile image75
    NeilsHotDealsposted 5 years ago

Tough question to answer because what you would think can be sold easily on EBAY or Amazon that is just not the case because the market gets flooded quickly if it is a best selling item. 

I used to sell a lot of Hard Rock Cafe Pins at Neil's Hot Deals but over the last year it is very difficult to move them because so many people are now selling them. 

My advice is know the item and do your research.  Try to sell something unique to where you live.  For me it is anything that is made and sold only in New York

3. PickingProfits profile image74
    PickingProfitsposted 5 years ago

On Ebay from my experience I would say that used DVDs and video games are insanely popular. Books, just because there are so many, are also a big seller even on Ebay but nowhere near the volume that Amazon does. The volume that amazon sells of books is just absurd!

Dinky little things are incredibly popular on Ebay. Specifically things that weigh between 1-3 ounces, and ship direct from China. Type in any search term with lowest buy it now...your eyes will go numb sifting through it all before you find someone selling an item that's not mass produced, directly shipped from China.

Junk that is shipped from china is much less common on Amazon. Amazon is more well known for suckering book buyers into overpaying for overpriced gimmicky items like inflatable pet beds and obsolete as seen on TV items.

working