jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is paid Facebook advertising beneficial for small businesses?

1. dappledesigns profile image91
    dappledesignsposted 5 years ago

Is paid Facebook advertising beneficial for small businesses?

2. rumbling profile image49
    rumblingposted 5 years ago

I think it is very beneficial for small businesses. It is relatively cheap compared to Adwords. Easy to use dashboard and easy to target your exact audience. Also If you are a bit creative and come up with nice looking advertisements then you have a very good chance of getting customers.
    Also it is a good way to increase your brand recognition, especially if you are a local business.

3. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

There are so many ways to promote a small business for free. I've never really seen any benefit in paying for advertising, it usually cost more than you'll bring in from those ads. Word of mouth from satisfied customers is still the best promotion any small business can have.

4. CoffeebeanMedia11 profile image57
    CoffeebeanMedia11posted 5 years ago

hello there,
    According to us, Facebook advertising came out in a positive way and are popular among the people. also according to the research, companies found on Facebook or Twitter more attract the customers than the search engines. So, Facebook advertising can be very helpful for small businesses.

5. Windclimber profile image80
    Windclimberposted 5 years ago

I recently saw a posting about the stock value of Facebook and whether Facebook ads actually work.  It had a simple survey: click Yes if you've EVER clicked on a Facebook ad and click NO if you've NEVER clicked on an ad.  I clicked No, and I forget the numbers, but the No's won easily.  I would put my advertising efforts (and money) elsewhere.